- The Word of God is perfect, supernatural, and eternal. There is no question it cannot answer. There is no problem it cannot solve. Regardless to how advanced civilization becomes, the Word of God will not lose it's relevancy, for it was authored by God Himself, the One who created the things that men are just now discovering.
"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine,
for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man
of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works."
II Timothy 3:16
- The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit are three separate individuals that make up the Godhead. Although each member of the Trinity has a different function, they are one in name, aim, thought and purpose.
Colossians 2:8-9, Matthew 28:19, Mark 1:9-11
- We believe in marriage between an adult man and adult woman only. Whereas men may recognize other so called unions, marriage between a man and a woman is the only relationship that is ordained and blessed by God.
- Salvation is through Jesus Christ alone. It makes no sense for Jesus to die for our sins if there is another way. If you can get to heaven any other way except through Jesus Christ, it makes Christianity false because He said He was the only way, truth and life. No one gets to heaven and to the Father without going through Him.
- The Holy Spirit's first function is to live INSIDE of you, convict you of sin, convince you of that which is right and give you proper judgement in all things.
- There is a second function called the baptism in the Holy Spirit. In this function, the Spirit rests UPON you, giving you power to walk in victory, the same way Christ did when He walked the earth . When you receive the baptism in the Holy Spirit, many powerful gifts are activated inside of you, and you are blessed with a heavenly prayer language called "speaking in tongues."
- Man was created to live forever. He will exist either eternally, separated from God by sin or in union with God, through forgiveness and salvation. To be eternally separated from God is to end up in hell; to be eternally in union with Him is to go to heaven.
- Heaven and hell are both real places of eternal existence.
John 3:16, Romans 6:23, Revelation 20:15
- According to Matthew 24:36, no one not even the angels know the day or hour of Christ's return. Our Father God in heaven is the only one who knows that day. Our responsibility as Christians is not to try to figure out the day but to plan for the future and live today as if Jesus is coming tomorrow.